23 July, 2007

SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT

Oh there is so much to talk about and so little time. Well, I just missed making the top 10 of the famecast comedy competition but thanks to everyone who voted. It was not in vain; I had over 3,000 hits throughout the whole competition.

We just wrapped SUMMER'S MORN, an independent feature film with F3 Films, where I played an escaped prisoner who holds a housewife, her best friend and their cat hostage. yes, it's a comedy. Holla to Russ, Tracy, Kristin and Anna Lina. I enjoyed working with you all (Boom shadow). We're set to premiere in August so I'll keep you all posted of the date as soon as I hear.

Also, the SOUTHERN FRIED CHICKS comedy tour will be airing Friday, July 27th on CMT. Nashville comic Beth Donahue is on the bill so please check your local listings for the time. she is freakin' hilarious!

And finally, I'll be welcoming my nephew into the world sometime soon. we'll find out Thursday when they'll induce. I'll be birthin' a baby and taking a vacation all at the same time. Hooray for me-time!

ok kidz
talk at ya later

Ho

No comments: