11 May, 2010

From Swoosh


The last couple of days have been tough.  Mama put me back in the large metal box.  I'm not sure why but I think it has something to do with me pooping on the floor more than once.  What can I say?  I had to get her attention somehow.  There hasn't been as much ear scratching lately.  It's OK though, by the end of the week I'll open my eyes really wide and stare at her --  then rattle something metal against the bars.  Sometimes I even stick my nose through the squares and give her extra long wide eyes.  That usually does the trick.  Well, I better go get back in the box before she gets home and pretend to be sleeping.  Oh, almost forgot, can someone send me a good recipe for a Bourbon in Coke?  The Bull Mastif down the street said I would like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Swoosh, I am so sorry to hear about your troubles. I assure you I'll be in to see you during visiting hours. Bros stick together. By the way, have you tried using this: http://ow.ly/1LbPA

It's just a thought.

The Big Guy