02 November, 2009

Icky Sicky

Well I thought I had survived all the kiddos coughing and sneezing in my face on a daily basis and my boyfriend's apparent brush with piggy flu.  But, alas I am not invincible.  I am not Marky Mark in an Eagle's uniform.  I officially have a cold -- drippy nose, puffy eyes, the longing for hot cocoa, bunny slippers and flannel pjs.  It's the worst feeling especially when it's 90 degrees out.  What's up with that LA? It's freakin 90 degrees in November!  All I ask for is a change in seasons.  Some kind of signal to let me know that Turkey day fast approaches and that I'll be spending a few days with the fam getting no rest whatsoever.  I think I'm gonna take an icky sicky day and make paper snowflakes to hang around my apartment.  Maybe I'll use glitter.

No comments: