14 May, 2007

The White Garment Affair

hey kids. holy crap, I'm tired. I'm shooting this new movie on top of my full time job on top of every day life. hey but get this -- I'm making out with a hot guy wednesday night (for the movie of course). Hottie McHots. I'll fill you in later. In the meantime, I've been asked to work the "white carpet" at the White Garment Affair at Bar Twenty3 in Nashville, TN on May 27th. If you're in town that weekend (yes, that's Memorial Day weekend) then come on down to Bar Twenty3. Everything gets going at 9 PM and the cost is $5. The catch? you can ONLY wear white. good luck.

fortunately for me I have a kick-ass stylist. that's right T-Nasty (or Tammy) I'm talking to you. Thanks once again for turning this t-shirt/jeans/flip-flop girl into a dirty Ho.

seriously, come on down to the party. It should be a lot of fun. Oh and I'll be performing at Zanies in Nashville on the 23rd and at the Stardome in Birmingham, AL on the 25th. Hope to see you there!

Ho

No comments: